When to choose Direct Personnel?
The majority of the airline and MRO companies that work with us use our manpower to cope with a temporary peak in the work, that cannot be solved with their own labour resources, or during phase-in or phase-out of (new) aircraft types when their own staff needs to be re-trained.
Companies typically use Direct Personnel...
- to solve undercapacity situations
- to obtain specialist expertise
- to remain operational when own staff is on training or holidays
- for a pre-determined job duration
- when recruitment resources are limited
- to staff outstations / line maintenance
- to perform ad-hoc damage / incident repairs
- in support of aircraft lessor / lessee
- for new start-ups when experienced personnel are needed quickly