Our '360° Aircraft Storage Solution' news bulletin is here!
Direct Aero Services has been exceptionally busy supporting our aviation customers with both short-term aircraft parking and long-term aircraft storage at Ciudad Real Airport, Spain.
Interested in what's happening right now?
We are in the process of reactivating three A320’s out of storage for a new start-up airline. The first aircraft is nearly complete with two more to follow during February and March 2021. All of these aircraft will be going to the United States for maintenance and then on to the new operator.
In addition, we are expecting six new aircraft coming into storage over the coming month, with additional aircraft after this.
Business is good and we are open to more!
Get to know some key facts about our '360° Aircraft Storage Solution' below:
Ciudad Real Airport | Key onsite facts:
- Runway length 4,100 meters; suitable for all aircraft types
- 24-hour onsite security
- Fuelling support
- Customs support through our local onsite agent
- Full technical support
- Records storage facilities, office spaces and warehouse space
- Excellent dry/warm climate, with only 428 mm average annual rainfall
- Aircraft delivery support
- Short-term and long-term parking and storage of aircraft
- Technical CAMO services
- Technical ground maintenance
- Care maintenance program for aircraft storage
- Full ferry flight services
- Aircraft transition and redelivery management
- Maintenance and event management
- Entry into service support
- Annual audits and inspections
- Pre-purchase inspections
Would you like a personal consultation?
Please contact Mr. Paul Hyland, Director Technical, Direct Aero Services. His contact details are listed below: