Looking for trolleys for your catering operations? Consider ours!
We specialise in manufacturing galley insert equipment that is utilised for food and beverage service preparation, storage, and delivery within the aviation and railway industry.
At Korita Aviation, we know the importance of running a smooth operation and we manufacture catering equipment to support you in this process.
Let's take a closer look at our catering trolleys.
Trolleys should support the crew in executing excellent passenger service. To do this, the crew needs a reliable and ergonomically sound piece of catering equipment that provides effective content storage. Our trolleys do just that.
Renowned for reliability.
Our reputation for producing high-quality galley insert equipment for the aviation and the rail industry has become extremely well established. Through continuous feedback with our customers, we often receive input informing us how well our trolleys perform, specifically highlighting that minimal maintenance is required during their life cycle.
Excellent product features that make a difference.
Here are some of our great design features shared across our trolley product portfolio suitable for the aviation and the railway industry:
- push-to-close locking system for easy, secure door closure
- four wheel braking system for improved stability
- trolley options enable a level of customisation
To view our trolleys in detail, use the hyperlinks below:
- Aviation - Aluflite half size meal trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite half size waste trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite full size meal trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite full size waste trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite folding trolley
- Rail - Rail catering trolley
- Rail - Inseat rail trolley
- Trolley options
Certifications and approvals count.
We manufacture both BFE and rotable galley insert equipment and hold the following OEM approvals:
For more information about our certifications and approvals, please click here.
Let us know your galley insert equipment requirements!
Reach out to our sales team and schedule a call to discuss your immediate and future requirements.