By train and by plane, our trolleys travel the world every day!
Yes, it's true, our trolleys are frequent travellers and have a very busy schedule! They also have an important role. Our trolleys need to support the crew by being a reliable piece of catering equipment that helps them provide excellent onboard service to passengers.
Our trolleys are reliable.
Since starting our manufacturing facility in 2006, our reputation for producing high-quality galley insert equipment for both the aviation and rail industry has become extremely well established.
Recognised for longevity.
Our customers often comment on how well our trolleys perform and remark that minimal maintenance is required during their life cycle. It's clear to us that the investment we have made in engineering and design results in great benefits to our customers. We know that when we manufacture trolleys both airlines and rail operators will experience a great return on their investment.
Great features make a difference.
Here are just a few of our great design features shared across our trolley product portfolio:
- push-to-close locking system for easy, secure door closure
- four wheel braking system for improved stability
- trolley options enable a level of customisation
Get to know our trolley family a little better! Use the quick links below:
- Aviation - Aluflite half size meal trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite half size waste trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite full size meal trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite full size waste trolley
- Aviation - Aluflite folding trolley
- Rail - Rail catering trolley
- Rail - Inseat rail trolley
- Trolley options
Certifications and approvals count.
We manufacture both BFE and rotable galley insert equipment and hold the following OEM approvals:
For more information about our certifications and approvals, please click here.
Ready for some trolley talk?
Reach out to our sales team and schedule a call to discuss your immediate and future requirements.